victoria pynchon, esq.
get what you want. now.
How would you like to be prepared—really prepared—for your next negotiation? And how would you like to walk away with tools you can use for the rest of your life? That's what you'll get working with Victoria Pynchon. A sampling of some powerful possibilities:
- Higher salary
- New position or job
- Better compensation package
- Improved working relationship with your boss
- Better relationships with difficult co-workers or clients
- Flexibility in your schedule
- Resources you need to succeed
fee setting and pricing
- Discover how to accurately value your services based on research and comparables.
- Know your market and how your market values your services.
- Create wiggle room.
- Learn how to present objectively and stand your ground.
deal design and business transactions
- Joint ventures
- Start ups
- Agreements among shareholders
- Client, customer and supplier agreements
- Agreements for creatives
- Employment and consultation agreements
Contact Victoria to get started.
praise for victoria
"I scored BIG when I hired Victoria Pynchon. She helped me successfully negotiate a job promotion, 40% raise, and new title—all at my current employer. And this was during a recession! Vickie benchmarked salaries for me, realistically evaluated my options, helped me understand the motives and pressure of my employer, and advised me at every step of the way throughout the negotiations. And she guided me in developing a long-term strategic plan for my career. Working with Vickie means winning. By the end, my husband was asking, ‘does she work for men too?’”
~Silicon Valley In-house Counsel
"Victoria Pynchon's negotiation skills crush cultural bias, gender barriers and even fears about the tumultuous economy. She taught me to conquer my fears with courage and navigate contentious negotiation, while demanding my market value. Working with her has triggered a personal evolutionary spiral into a new way of doing business with confidence, the fruits of which have knocked down walls in every part of my life. I felt supported through the entire process and experienced immediate results."
~Judy Martin, Emmy Award winning broadcast journalist,WorkLifeNation.com