Bad news: Showing up and doing a great job doesn’t cut it anymore.
Good news: We can help you with what will.
We know, we know. It's crazy that doing a killer job alone doesn’t launch people into the positions and places they deserve. It is a huge bummer that asking for what you want sometimes feels selfish and networking feels like bragging. It’s seriously messed that so many incredible professionals aren’t aware of their worth, let alone how to get compensated for it.
But it’s reality.
And the biggest bummer of it all is that women tend to be the last people to accept it. And the last to act on it.
But you’re here, which means you’re already figuring out that negotiation skills are a deal-breaker, or rather, a deal-maker. You’ve figured out that no one is sitting around just giving money or power away and that you’re gonna have to learn how to ask for what you deserve. (Hint: everything.)
And you’re right (get used to hearing that, by the way).
So the question now is, what are you going to do about it?
- We think it’s time to stop letting everyone else have all the fun.
- It’s time to walk and talk about your unique value in a way that makes people stop and listen, and pay up.
- It’s time to up the ante and get the recognition, position, and life that you deserve. And then some.
tired of getting sidelined or side-tracked in negotiation?
Register now for Feb. 2015 course!
Strategic Conversations: How to Network, Influence, Negotiate and Lead
with She Negotiates Co-Founder Lisa Gates
- 4-week Interactive Virtual Workshop
- Learn to Negotiate where it matters most in your career
- Includes private online community for homework and networking; workbook and materials.
- Limited to 25 people.
- Mondays Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23 2015
- 4 p.m. PT, 7 PM ET | 90 minutes
- $395 / $495